[Noisebridge-discuss] Cuba Open Technology / Maker Exchange Jan 11-21

Mario Landau Holdsworth mariolh at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 21:33:07 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

My cousin Valerie is coordinating an open technology / maker exchange in
Havana, Cuba in January. We need at least *8 more people* to make the trip
happen. The exchange is organized to connect talented makers, designers,
and engineers in Cuba with their counterparts in the US. The conference is
organized in Havana by leading professors, makers and artists. Participants
will meet and spend 4 days collaborating together on projects.

 You can find more info here:
http://landautravel.com/2015/07/23/maker-exchange-in-cuba-january-11-20-2016/

Feel free to email me directly with questions.

Thanks!!!

Mario