[Noisebridge-discuss] crypto-wg meeting Thursday @ 7pm

Patrick O'Doherty p at trickod.com
Sun Nov 29 15:09:16 UTC 2015

hey all,

Come one come all to the crypto-wg meeting this Thursday, 7pm at
Noisebridge.

After the scheduling mishap with thanksgiving, I'm hoping that we can
get these going every two weeks.

What's the crypto-wg you say? A group of folks working through the
cryptopal[0] exercises learning about practical attacks on real-world
crypto. They're a series of 40+ challenges teaching practical crypto
knowledge. No experience is neccesssary; the matasano folks mention that
you only need a 9th grade handle on math!

hope to see you all there :)

happy hacking,

[0] cryptopals.com