[Noisebridge-discuss] Bay Area Renter's Federation @ Noisebridge

Praveen Sinha dmhomee at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 16:27:52 UTC 2015

Sorry Torrie, but I just barfed in my mouth a little bit.  The only bright
side to this election is that it cost airbnb and maximus inc. spent nearly
$1500 per vote on this vs community activists that spent less than $100 on
all other ballots aside.  I truly wonder how you can use the label
"anti-capitalist" and "supply side" in the same breath.

It also truly pains me to see Noisebridge ultimately going against the
neighborhood that it lives in.  Having noisebridge be a center of this type
of pro-displacement right wing class politics goes against everything I've
put my time and effort into build out for.

My issue is not that you are trying to hold an SFBARF conf at noisebridge,
but rather it's that you've also led the expulsion of people on the other
side of this political coin from noisebridge "die techie scum" art
highlights this.  Unfortunately, I held my tongue on that one, when I
should have spoken out.

No longer.  If you can hold your SFBARF conference, then I can hold my "die
techie scum" conference.