[Noisebridge-discuss] Bay Area Renter's Federation @ Noisebridge

Zach R organicunity at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 5 08:57:21 UTC 2015

Hey, I think I've seen something like this before!  It looks a little like this:

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-P4xUemuNbSE/Tk115zKUesI/AAAAAAAACqc/CFxVntFdmCk/s1600/P8180008.JPG

lol I'm burnt out on this discussion.  We all know that no one is going to change our minds, so lets leave the politics aside.  Since we're all here, anyone want to talk about the laser cutter stuff?  I sent an email out yesterday about it.