[Noisebridge-discuss] Bay Area Renter's Federation @ Noisebridge

Ronald Cotoni setient at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 17:28:41 UTC 2015

This thread has completely derailed.  It is now in the drama territory and
getting into personal views.  Lets get back to the question.

What are the feelings of me (or someone approximately me) stewarding a YIMBY
convention at the Noisebridge in early december, as organized by the BARF?

Is it a good or bad idea.  Right now, since it involves strong emotions
which is fine and politics which is a grey area, it seems controversial.
I personally would not.mind it being held at noisebridge.

This time with a reply all.   Doh.