[Noisebridge-discuss] Moar Laser Cutter Infos

Zach R organicunity at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 6 10:10:38 UTC 2015

Thanks for reply Eric!
  What's your skill set right now?  that would be a good place to start. Right now it needs:

1) someone to bug the manufacturer and see costs and possibility of replacement parts (via links i posted below)
2) hacking a new controller board which is likely parallel to USB adapter (Henner seems to know about this)
3) order new transistors for the power pcb (once i take it apart to diagnose- might need to bring it home where my good equipment is for that)
4) taking out the controller board that is there and writing down part numbers to reverse engineer as much as we can.

and 5) googling for more info / replacement parts!  people are still selling these around if you dig.  maybe we can find another unit cheap.

-Zach