[Noisebridge-discuss] mattermost.noisebridge.net - an open source slack alternative

Patrick O'Doherty p at trickod.com
Sun Nov 8 02:15:06 UTC 2015

it is hosted an a newly provisioned DigitalOcean virtual machine. I have
nothing running on it other than mattermost.

It's on my account, but we could create a new noisebridge account on
digital ocean and reprovision; it's not a complicated setup. once done
we'd just need to change the mattermost.noisebridge.net CNAME

kjs: