[Noisebridge-discuss] Moar Laser Cutter Infos

Eric Michaud michaud.eric.c at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 22:36:15 UTC 2015

Hi All,

I just spoke with Full Spec and they said as it's EoL it's $750 for a new
board and converter.

The support tech did admit it's just a USB to parallel converter: I'm going
to venture this might solve the hardware problem:
https://www.cdw.com/shop/products/C2G-USB-to-DB25-IEEE-1284-Parallel-Adapter-Cable-parallel-adapter/1282038.aspx