[Noisebridge-discuss] Moar Laser Cutter Infos

Eric Michaud michaud.eric.c at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 00:05:47 UTC 2015

Seriously?1?!?!?!

Who the heck on this list has DB25 parallel connector to USB. Bring it in
so we can A/B test this(at least an A) and see if we need to go another
route. I can't believe it's taken this long to get this moving. I'll be at
NB tonight for awhile so if anyone has one, or if there is one in the
space, I'll happily give this a shot.