[Noisebridge-discuss] Moar Laser Cutter Infos

Zach organic_unity at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 13 17:37:32 UTC 2015

Awesome.  If someone could translate a message to their contact info here:
http://www.jnmydy.com/comcontent_detail/&i=7&comContentId=7.html

that would be awesome.  A translation of something like:

"Hi,
   I am an owner of your MLE-40 Full Spectrum Laser and I need some replacement parts.  Could I order from you a new power Parallel to USB controller PCB and / or a new main power motherboard PCB?  What would be the cost?  I am located in [your location], china."

As they are the original manufacturer an order from them should be substantially cheaper than the US reseller.

-Zach