[Noisebridge-discuss] Moar Laser Cutter Infos

Danukeru danukasan+nb at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 21:25:17 UTC 2015

So far I'm pretty sure that the lase at NB is a hodgepodge of parts from
different manufacturers or revisions at least.

The stepper control board for instnce in ours has no CPLD, and simply has a
couple buffers controlled straight from the LPT (referrring to Adam's
previous description of his stepper controller).

Picture of the controller, here >
https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Laser_Cutter_Repair_Page