[Noisebridge-discuss] Event proposal: Wireless optical system KORUZA

Musti musti at wlan-si.net
Sun Oct 18 15:50:53 UTC 2015

Hi folks,

I am an open hardware developer from Slovenia and would like to hold the
following event about my open source open hardware wireless optical
system at Noisebridge on Monday 16th November prior to Circuit Monday in
the main auditorium.

https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Noisebridge_Koruza_event

As I will be only visiting the are I haven't met you all in person, so
feedback would be most welcome as well to pull of the event, some help
from one of the members would be welcome, to get in the building so.

Kind regards,
Musti