[Noisebridge-discuss] Happy 7th birthday Noisebridge

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Thu Oct 1 07:54:56 UTC 2015

Today marks the 7th year since we moved into our first physical space at
83c Wiese St, 2 blocks north of our current location at 2169 Mission St
(which we've occupied for the last 6 years). Noisebridge itself started off
as an idea/experiment/Viennies performance art piece/troll a little over 8
years ago.

Surprisingly enough the space still hasn't (literally) burned itself down
yet. Here's to another year of hacking, and bull shit.

--
Rubin
rubin at starset.net