[Noisebridge-discuss] Today evening (Friday, 2015-10-02): Electronic parts organizing @Noisebridge

Henner Zeller h.zeller at acm.org
Fri Oct 2 16:06:10 UTC 2015

Hi,

If you would like to help organizing the electronic parts area, come
to Noisebridge today at 8pm.

There are multiple phases to this project, and I'll explain them this
evening. Bottom line: preparation work has mostly been done. Now, we
need people that help identify parts and put them in the database. A
web based entry system is in place for that.

There are > 1700 drawers and bins that need identification (of which
~200 are already done).  So the more people we have, the faster we can
get through.

Even if you don't have experience with electronic components, we come
together to all learn how to do it. Once you know how to do it, you
can independently enter components whenever you want to spend an hour
at Noisebridge until we have all components categorized.

Where: @Noisebridge in the electronics area
When:  today Friday 2015-10-02 at 8pm (20:00)
What to bring: Bring a Laptop or Chromebook if you have to use the web
frontend; if not, there are Chromestations in the space, but they are
limited.

See you tonight,
-h