[Noisebridge-discuss] How to get in contact with the SpaceBridge people?

Andreas Hornig andreas.hornig at aerospaceresearch.net
Sat Oct 3 18:56:16 UTC 2015

Hi there,

in January[0], I asked how to get in contact with those people who worked
on SpaceBridge[1]. Until now, I neither figured out how to contact them nor
have I been contacted by them.
I am still interested to contact them and Mitch proposed I should just ask
here on ML again.

So if you worked on it, or knew who worked on it, I would like to speak
with them.
I am just a space enthusiast and aerospace engineer and would like to track
their balloon[2] when they will fly it again :).

Greetings from shackspace, Germany.

Andreas

[0] "[Fundraise] Supporting Noisebridge and (space-)projects like
Spacebridge, Cyberspectrum, etc...?"
[1] https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/spacebridge
[2] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TC4Ls3AGHf4