[Noisebridge-discuss] Nest - Open positions!

Anders Nelson anders.k.nelson at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 19:00:46 UTC 2015

Hello you wonderful people,

Nest is trying to get more people in engineering as such:

What positions are we looking to fill?

   -

   Application Engineers (iOS, Android, and Web)
   -

   Services Engineers (Front and Back End), Data/Infrastructure, Dev Ops,
   Security, EPMs)
   -

   IE/QA Engineers

Where are these open positions based?

   -

   Palo Alto: Apps, Services and IE/QA
   -

   Kirkland: Apps and Services
   -

   Boulder: Apps and Services

If anyone is interested, please let me know and I can expedite your entry
into the hiring process and get a fat bonus for both of us! Nest pays
really well and we get all the Google perks, including usage of the Google
office in San Francisco. We also have direct Nest buses and indirect Google
buses to save the air.

Whatcha think?
--
Anders Nelson