[Noisebridge-discuss] Today evening (Friday, 2015-10-02): Electronic parts organizing @Noisebridge

Henner Zeller h.zeller at acm.org
Sat Oct 3 08:30:32 UTC 2015

Alright, little update: This evening, we had Robyn, Cynthia, Frank,
Jake (new to the space), James and $(woman working on a TV-BGone kit
whose name I forgot again) working on identifying components: reading
resistor values, looking for datasheets etc.
We probably got 100-150ish bins done. For some in the group, that was
the first exposure to electronic components.

We now have 506 entries in the database where at least one field is
set. We are getting somewhere here. I am so happy to see people that
motivated moving this effort for a usable electronic area forward!

Good night!
-h