[Noisebridge-discuss] sci/med journal access in hackerspaces?

Vicky vknoxsironi at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 04:45:44 UTC 2015

Hi Praveen,

I know that Wikipedia has a project that allows editors free access to some
journals for their Wikipedia-related research. The database list isn't
fixed either--you can use the project as a proxy for requesting new access
to previously untapped databases. Perhaps there is something in this model
to be borrowed? Here's more info:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:The_Wikipedia_Library

~v