[Noisebridge-discuss] VICE filming in the space: did anyone get a heads up?

Patrick O'Doherty p at trickod.com
Wed Oct 7 23:42:42 UTC 2015

yep they've filmed in the space without incident. I'm fine with people
using the space as a background for such work, but as with anything in
life, only with respect and consent.

specifically asking around before I reach out to them to a) say that's
not cool and b) request that they give us a heads up in the future.

there was also an issue with this crew in particular being disrespectful
of the space, vaping indoors, and generally being a nuisance to those
already working in the space.

andy mcmurry: