[Noisebridge-discuss] Is NB a good venue for the opening of "The Wrong"?

DC Spensley spensley at pacbell.net
Tue Oct 13 00:18:37 UTC 2015

Dear Patrick and NB community,

Thanks for the checklist Patrick. I have been in contact with the curator David Quiles Guilló and he is very excited to have San Francisco join the 40+ embassies for the WRONG New Digital Art Biennale November 1st to January 31st. This is a super international event!

Here’s a list of the existing embassy venues: https://www.facebook.com/events/1545644892379339/

I would like to partner with a NB community member who people know, and feel comfortable with to be the Noisebridge Ambassador. I don’t know the space, regulars or protocols and feel like I might be simply barging in without a local guide. The NB community ambassador would simply be there to make sure all NB protocols are cool.

I will bring a video projector, computer and beer.
The duration of the event  would be like 3 hours on the evening of November 1st. 6PM to 9PM.
With clean-up from 9PM to 9:30PM

Let me know if you are interested in helping host the WRONG Embassy!

Cheers,

DC Spensley