[Noisebridge-discuss] Experience "The Future of Guitar" with LoveTech this Sunday Oct 4th at Mighty!

Rich Trapani sfroommate at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 30 23:34:42 UTC 2015

Hi Noisebridge hackateers,We're fresh from a spectacular edition of LoveTech on the playa, and super excited to co-produce an innovative event heralding in a new era of guitar technology with a special guest from Berlin! LoveTech proudly brings you...
LoveTech & Mustafa present

The Future of Guitar
Come witness the future of guitar with Berlin-based musician ROBIN SUKROSO and his groundbreaking technology, theACPADAlso featuring local controllerism legend & instrument inventor MOLDOVERArrive at 7pm for our Social Hour with ambient music by multi-instrumentalist and innovator of the Gravikord & Kora (21-stringed harp-lute from Africa) Daniel BerkmanVisuals by Wylie Cable (of Lauryn Hill & Flying Lotus fame)Multiplayer music Jamboxes, interactive art by Christopher Schardt and more!Sunday October 4th
7pm - 10:30pm
at Mighty 119 Utah StGrab tickets before we sell out!
.::TICKETS::. Future-Of-Guitar.comJoin us for the ultimate Hardly Strictly Bluegrass afterparty as we spark the future of guitar performance!Much Love,
the LoveTech crew
www.LoveTech.org
#FUTUREOFGUITAR