[Noisebridge-discuss] Circuit Hacking : KG-V2 Smart Controller and Quantum Tunneling Cross Connect

bfb bfb at riseup.net
Tue Sep 1 02:17:38 UTC 2015

Hi Leo, glad to hear you're coming back to Noisebridge.

To others who might be interested, Leo joined for neurohacking last Wednesday. The pRNG device has a single USB interface. It advertises windows compatibility. We tried connecting it to a Linux machine anyway to no avail. udevd would not mount the device. Which is too bad because all we want to do is read bytes off of it. I'm happy to share more details if anyone is interested. Basically, I'm curious about what would be needed to interface with a Linux machine.

-Kevin