[Noisebridge-discuss] Filming reminder

Rachel Judkins rachel.judkins at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 12:51:11 UTC 2015

Hi there

Just a quick reminder that we are interviewing Kevin Gallagher at
Noisebridge tomorrow for our documentary about cyber security.

Our two-person crew will arrive at 2pm - it would be great if someone could
let them in! The director is Justin Pemberton.

The interview will be at 3pm, and will take an hour or so. We will try and
keep disruption to a minimum, but do request that any music be turned off
during the interview as this wrecks havoc with our audio!

I know this is a shared space so thank you all in advance for allowing us
to film at Noisebridge.

Cheers

--

*Rachel Judkins*