[Noisebridge-discuss] Skype tour of Noisebridge for Ars Electronica?

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 3 12:58:24 UTC 2015

Anyone at Noisebridge want to do a short video tour of our space for Ars Electronica Friday night, 8pm?

Makery, a French online magazine that's all about promoting hackerspaces, was invited to Ars Electronica to organize 24 hours of hackerspaces around the world giving Skype tours of their spaces.

Of course, they're waiting till the last minute to schedule everything.  So, if anyone is interested in giving a Skype tour of Noisebridge Friday night (tomorrow!) at 8pm, please reply-all to this email, so that Annick and Quentin (from Makery) and I see it.

Best,
Mitch.