[Noisebridge-discuss] Calling it: Noisebridge Work Weekend, Sept 12th - 13th

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Thu Sep 10 17:00:20 UTC 2015

sudo -Es
fsck /dev/mapper/2169mission-noisebridge

So we might have a 2nd
reboot/refresh/recompile/restart/recycle/regret/rewire week(s) coming up,
but I have this following weekend mostly free and there are a metric fuck
ton of little things we can tackle.

Can you help? Wondering what there is to do? Well as it turns out we have a
poorly maintained To Do board...

https://trello.com/b/jtTlEbNF/noisebridge-todo

So come on over Sept 12th - 13th. I'll be around during the day time on
Saturday, and the afternoon and even on Sunday hacking on items from our To
Do board.

--
Rubin
rubin at starset.net