[Noisebridge-discuss] Offering small art grants for artwork on our blank walls

Patrick O'Doherty p at trickod.com
Sun Sep 13 02:19:23 UTC 2015

Hey folks,

An idea that's been floating around in my head recently is how to fill
our nice blank white walls with awesome local art.

Offering a space / canvas isn't enough of an incentive (it's like asking
someone for work for publicity only), but it'd be really neat if
Noisebridge could offer small grants to local artists in exchange for
mural artwork.

No idea how much this would cost, or even if anyone would take us up on
it, but think it's an idea worth exploring.

Anyone done this before with other groups? Would love to hear your
experience.

cheers,