[Noisebridge-discuss] New advanced Facebook search tool, "Search is Back!"

Michael Morgenstern michael at everythingiseverything.com
Tue Sep 15 15:55:11 UTC 2015

Hi all!

I've built a little tool to bring back the advanced graph search feature
that used to make Facebook so great. You can find people by location,
company, name, gender and more, as well as events that friends are going to
in a particular city. There's nothing like it on the Internet right now.
Check it out and please share if you enjoy! http://searchisback.com

The blog post introducing it also has a set of adblock filters that I use
to hide the news feed on desktop, for a less distracting experience. I've
found I still get more than enough news feed while on mobile!
http://everythingiseverything.com/2015/control-facebook-search/

Thanks and take care,
Michael