[Noisebridge-discuss] Responsive skin for Noisebridge wiki

Alex Peake empowerthyself at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 04:54:21 UTC 2015

Noisebridge wiki is hard to read on phones and it could be made responsive
with a MedaWiki skin like thse so the menu would move to the top dropdown
and the content would rearrange appropriately:

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Mobiles,_tablets_and_responsive_design

I understand the MediaWiki server administration is something I should ask
Jeffrey about. After looking at his awesomely cusotmized Wiki page, I see
why!

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Front-end_Web_Development

So Jeffrey, could we meet and discuss ways to improve the site useability?

I could come to your web front end class beforehand.

And if anyone has specific ideas for how to make the site work well on
phones, please discuss.

Thanks,

Alex