[Noisebridge-discuss] This week's weekly meeting

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 23 23:22:08 UTC 2015

Hey Folks,

We had our weekly meeting last night.  Ash took notes.  They're online:
https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Meeting_Notes_2015_09_22

Highlights of the discussion:
     * Please don't prop the door open!  Noisebridge's cultural immune system requires:
          * that all people get a tour their first time visiting the space.
          * that all people who don't belong don't get in to the space.
Some ideas on how to proceed so that the doorbell is less annoying are in the notes.  We should discuss this more...

Cheers,
Mitch.