[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge Electronic Parts Organization Project

Henner Zeller h.zeller at acm.org
Wed Sep 30 06:48:14 UTC 2015

Hi,
So we have a bunch of electronic parts, but they are all un-organized.
It is like almost like having no parts, because it is not possible to
find stuff.

Good news: this is being worked on right now: we're in the phase of
identifying components and putting them in a database so that we can
then organize them, create unified stickers etc.

Right now, this is done by a few people, but it is a huge effort. If
you are interested in helping, experience with electronic parts or
not, please reply to this thread so that we all can have little
workshop together to get things moving (I'll explain the process and
database thing then).

Cheers,
  -henner