[Noisebridge-discuss] Maria asked to leave. 2015-09-03

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 4 12:08:43 UTC 2015

In the unlikely event that Maria does show up at a Tuesday meeting, I would like to suggest that those interested in mediating take it offline from the Tuesday meeting.  Otherwise the meeting will become much longer than our allotted 1 hour.  Mediation needs more time and attention than the amount of time that can be given as a discussion item at our weekly Tuesday meetings.

Best,
Mitch.