[Noisebridge-discuss] sudotor prospect

Patrick O'Doherty p at trickod.com
Thu Sep 10 20:19:14 UTC 2015

I think (but it bears some reading) that the latter is more useful at
the moment. My understanding as that currently the exit bandwidth has
remained steady while the number of nodes has been decreasing, thus
lowering diversity in the network as a whole.

AS == Autonomous System[0] are collections of IP address space
controlled by single entities or organisations.

I believe it's possible to survey the tor network grouping by AS,
country, etc... but I can't remember which tor project this is. It
should be easily found online

[0] - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autonomous_system_%28Internet%29

robb: