[Noisebridge-discuss] New advanced Facebook search tool, "Search is Back!"

Trent Robbins robbintt at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 04:49:01 UTC 2015

Sure, they call them beautifiers though and they don't fully restore the
meaning of the code.   They will restore the function. There are some weird
hacks in js that some minifiers use which may not be beautified well. I may
have missed some points here.

On Tuesday, September 15, 2015, Jessica Ross <jessica.r.ross at gmail.com>
wrote:

> It's probably minified.
> Is there such a thing as a de-minifier?
>
> On Tue, Sep 15, 2015 at 10:21 PM, Michael Morgenstern <
> michael at everythingiseverything.com
> <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','michael at everythingiseverything.com');>>
> wrote:
>
>> Well it's definitely under the decently-readable-Javascript
>> open-by-default license at least. :-)
>> On Sep 15, 2015 5:05 PM, "Josh Juran" <jjuran at gmail.com
>> <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','jjuran at gmail.com');>> wrote:
>>
>>> On Sep 15, 2015, at 11:55 AM, Michael Morgenstern <
>>> michael at everythingiseverything.com
>>> <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','michael at everythingiseverything.com');>>

>>> feature that used to make Facebook so great. You can find people by
>>> location, company, name, gender and more, as well as events that friends
>>> are going to in a particular city. There's nothing like it on the Internet
>>> right now. Check it out and please share if you enjoy!
>>> http://searchisback.com
>>>
>>> Where's the source code, and which free software license is it under? :-)
>>>
>>> Josh

(Sent from cellphone)