[Noisebridge-discuss] Pidgeon Frenzy — Gender Identity Disorder & Hormonal Disruption

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 18 21:40:14 UTC 2015

Pidgeon (aka Violet) is also banned from Sudo Room and The Omni because of safe space concerns.

I added Pidgeon to our 86 page, which is our list of people who should never, under any circumstances be let into Noisebridge.
https://noisebridge.net/wiki/86

It is rare that people who are not welcome at Noisebridge try to come back.  But, it can happen.  If you are at Noisebridge, please do not let in people you get a bad feeling from.  Use your own personal judgment.  If you need help, please ask for it.

People who belong at Noisebridge:
     anyone who both contributes to and benefits from the Noisebridge community while following our one rule (which, of course, is:  Be excellent to each other).

Best,
Mitch.