[Noisebridge-discuss] little bits?

Jake jake at spaz.org
Mon Sep 21 20:02:36 UTC 2015

they're open hardware!!!!  here are the schematics!!!!

https://github.com/littlebitselectronics/eagle-files

i am pretty sure the three pins are ground, signal, and +9vdc in that
order.  I have them, i can check things for you.

i think its just analog signals, witha virtual ground probably somewhere
in the middle.

-jake

On monday Winston wrote:

Does anybody here use Little Bits (http://littlebits.cc) and know how they
communicate? The modules snap together but I haven’t figured out if they
are just sending an analog voltage through or if there is some signal or
bus involved with the connections. —Winston Winston Wolff Stratolab -
Games for Learning tel: (917) 543 8852 web: www.stratolab.com Play
Electropocalypse -- our new game about electricity --
http://stratolab.com/electropocalypse/