[Noisebridge-discuss] Fix club repair night pictures + update

Zach R organicunity at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 26 07:55:43 UTC 2015

So the Fix Club first meeting was a HUGE success!  Thanks to Alex Peake for organizing this and making the kickass flyer!
Some pictures (the ones after the flyer are from a different event):
http://s18.photobucket.com/user/Segasonicfan/library/NB%20Hardware%20Class?sort=3&page=1

We repaired a Big Jambox Jawbone, Mikes 12V to AC car inverter, and took a look at Douglas' mini portable mixer, figuring out what voltages it needed.

I hope other hardware techs can help make this happen with me regularly.  I will try to come by to teach and hack the following Monday, Oct 10th.  I'll keep everyone updated via this list.

Best,
Zach