[Noisebridge-discuss] This week's weekly meeting

Travis Briggs audiodude at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 23:43:38 UTC 2015

"The following 177 pages are in this category, out of 376 total."

It looks like the wiki software is counting it for you, there are 376
Meeting Notes pages. That might be the number of meetings, if you assume
that all meetings had a notes page created for it and no notes page was
erroneously created multiple times.

-Travis