[Noisebridge-discuss] This week's weekly meeting

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Sun Sep 27 22:00:25 UTC 2015

There have definitely been weekly meetings that didn't get Meeting Notes
pages created.  376 is a lower bound; there have been 408 Tuesdays since
the first Noisebridge meeting with Meeting Notes on 2007-12-04, so that
is perhaps an upper bound.  (We had meetings before December 2007, but
IIRC the Every Tuesday pattern was established around then.)

-andy