[Noisebridge-discuss] Event proposition: Authentication in React.js + Redux

alxd alxd at alxd.org
Wed Apr 20 02:20:58 UTC 2016

Hello!

Would 7 pm on Wednesday 27th be okay? Is there any room with a projector
available? If not, I could try hosting something with Slides.com /
Reveal.js with websockets. I can see that the Turing Classroom is taken
as well as Church room from 7:30 on.

I've never been to Noisebridge before and would be grateful for your
guidance :)

Best regards,

alxd