[Noisebridge-discuss] Whoa Board - Touch sensitive glow-y things!

Josh V josh at foolishproducts.com
Fri Aug 5 15:21:52 UTC 2016

Hey Noisebridge,

I made a kickstarter video!
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2055918540/whoa-board-dream-with-touch-sensing-el-wire-panels

I started making this video by flying out to SF with a bunch of glow-y
costumes and some prototype boards, with the intention of filming some
footage at lightning in a bottle.  However, things got a little delayed,
and I hadn't finished bringing up my prototype boards before setting out
for SF.  Having the ability to use Noisebridge's electronics lab ended up
being super duper handy!

You all have a great space, thanks for letting me pass through!

Josh