[Noisebridge-discuss] Drill press and parts inventory?

Don French dcfrench at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 18:08:10 UTC 2016

Hi,

I recently moved back to San Francisco and I stopped in at Noisebridge a
week ago to check it out. I was actually there once or twice about six
years ago but it was time to get an update.  Scotty showed me around.
(Thanks!)  But I forget if there was a drill press there that is available
for use.  Also, Scotty said that there was a place online that I could
check out what electronic components are in inventory.  And are those parts
free to use in projects?  Thanks!

-- Don