[Noisebridge-discuss] Electronics Labeling

Hilaire Nollette metatecque at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 22:26:50 UTC 2016

Hi Happy Hackers,

I just got donated an almost new Commercial Labeler, I am willing to print
labels for the entire electronics collection. Someone would need to cut
them and apply to each drawer. All I would need is a CSV from the parts
database, and someone willing to do the work. I live in Orange County and I
am building a Micro-Hackerspace in my house. Noisebridge has been good to
me, I should return the favor. You need labels, I got them and am willing
to snail mail them to whoever is motivated to do.

I will lurk in #noisebridge on freenode Nick : GeekSquid

Best Regards,
Hilaire F. Nollette III