[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge should install a Solar System on the roof

Kevin Schiesser bfb at riseup.net
Tue Dec 6 03:07:21 UTC 2016

Hi Jake,

I agree and would like to help. My interest is in learning about the
permitting process and installation.

I have wondered for a while if it makes sense to fix a few motors to the
mounting rack that tilt the panels such that they are as orthogonal as
possible to the sun throughout the day/year. Would a motor control
system would consume more energy than would be gained by optimizing the
panel efficiency?

-Kevin