[Noisebridge-discuss] meet with Chinese students?

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 2 21:23:38 UTC 2016

When I was in Shanghai I met Vanness, who is organizing a group of Chinese university students to come to the SF area for a month to learn what they can.  They'll arrive later this month.  They want to take as many workshops / classes at Noisebridge as they can.

I'll be out of town when they arrive.  Would someone be into meeting them when they arrive and giving them a tour of Noisebridge?

If so, please let me know off-list, and I'll connect you with Vanness.

Thanks!
Mitch.