[Noisebridge-discuss] Ambisonic Sound at Noisebridge

Alexander Phleps alexander.phleps at mailbox.org
Thu Feb 4 14:45:56 UTC 2016

Thanks so much for the feedback. This is excellent!! So I'm just gonna get two of those cheap 6 channel audio interfaces I saw on Amazon for 15 bucks. Then, we just need cables and stereo jacks.

I just left town for some days, gonna get back around Thursday next week. Then I have time in SF until the 22nd and happy to hack together.