[Noisebridge-discuss] Stealing from my garage, need Bike Locks & Security Ideas

Zach R organicunity at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 14 07:37:09 UTC 2016

Thanks for all the ideas.  I went down to home depot and got the following:

1) motion detection lights

2) mock CCTV camera (they have really good ones now even with the LEDs for infrared.  Awesome)

3) small sensor alarm - I actually want to hack this to rig up to a huge siren, but it's pretty cool!

4) Thick ass chain (for better bike locking)

5) a "you're on camera" sign

Past couple of days have been okay so far.  I think this is going to help alot.  And once I hack a giant siren it will be even better for scaring the crap out of people trying to take my means of walking away (seriously, take my laptop instead!) ah but i can't judge the desperate too much, it's a tough life out there.

Thanks again,

Zach