[Noisebridge-discuss] Hoping to schedule an embedded device workshop

Michael noisebridge at encambio.com
Mon Feb 22 15:01:37 UTC 2016

Hello Mitch,

On sat., févr. 20, 2016, Mitch Altman wrote:
>You can just add the end time to the description,as you did for the room.

Okay I did that. We're trying to fine tune the planning, and would
like to know a little about the room. Is there a photo of Turing in
some place online? We want to know how many chairs, how big the
tables, lighting, location of electrical outlets, projecter and
A/V, stuff like that.

Most important, how many the room comfortably seats (while folks
have their computers in front of them.)

Cheers,
Michael