[Noisebridge-discuss] E-waste at work

Sparr sparr0 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 19:44:40 UTC 2016

My work has a pile of "e-waste" laser printers, LCD monitors, laptop docks,
power adapters, etc. I've been told I can take whatever I want. Some of the
items definitely work (including at least a few brand new docks and power
adapters), and many are probably mostly-working. I'd love to bring a cart
full of stuff by to pick through with some interested parties, so NB can
keep and use the good stuff and we can disassemble the bad stuff for useful
parts. Is that a thing that could happen?