[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: loaner laptops?

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 6 10:05:20 UTC 2016

Years ago I used to refurbish computers and give them away for free to non-profits and low-income people.  Rebecca is someone I used to help out a lot.  She is in need of some laptops to borrow for awhile for her latest non-profit.  If you think you can help her, please contact Rebecca directly.

Thanks,
Mitch.