[Noisebridge-discuss] $1k for your awesome project?

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 6 20:06:06 UTC 2016

Hi!

I'm part of the Bay Area chapter of the Awesome Foundation, and every month we give $1,000 to an awesome project.  Art, whimsy, social endeavors,...  See what we think is awesome at the link below.  There's an easy six-question application and no reporting requirements or strings attached with the grant.

http://www.awesomefoundation.org/en/chapters/sf

Are you doing something awesome? Please apply!  Do you know someone who is? Tell them to apply!

And feel free to send this out to any liststervs of awesome people.

Thanks,

Mitch, writing for The Awesome Foundation

sf at awesomefoundation.org

--

Applications: http://www.awesomefoundation.org/en/chapters/sf/projects